Flight Membership Token – Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Golden Horse Digital Investment Bank Ltd (GHDIB) and its members, officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers and service providers (collectively “GHDIB”) provide this website (the “Site”) for informational purposes only. Use of and access to the Site and the information, materials, services, and other content available on or through the Site (“Content”) are subject to our legal disclaimers and all applicable laws. For more information, please visit the Legal Disclaimer page.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
All products and services are offered and managed by Golden Horse Digital Investment Bank Ltd (GHDIB). Subscription of products and services are intended for Foreign / International Market. Malaysian citizens interested in subscribing to GHDIB products and services shall check with GHDIB for approval according to Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA).
FLIGHT MEMBERSHIP TOKEN ACQUISITION
- The Flight Membership Token (FMT) is available on GH-Exchange.
- The Initial purchase value is minimum USD1,000,000, with subsequent purchases or top ups at USD100,000.
- The FMT services is offered exclusively to FMT members at a preferred hourly rate.
- For non-members, the standard hourly rate shall be applied.
CHARTER SCHEDULE, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- All flights schedule and payments shall be cleared at least 1 week before the actual departure date.
- If members wish to cancel the booking after the confirmation of the related agreement, the following price would be deducted as compensation for such cancellation
- 50% of the agreed price immediately after the agreement, or
- 100% if the cancellation is within 1 week prior to the departure date.
IN-FLIGHT RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the cockpit throughout the whole flight time.
- Each flight would be assigned with flight attendant(s), no outside food or catering is allowed except with prior approval.
- The maximum capacity for each flight is 28 people, any additional person shall obtain prior approval from the flight captain.
- The dining area is strictly prohibited during take off and landing. Seating arrangement during take-off and landing should follow as advised or assigned by our crews.
- No photo is allowed without the prior consent and permission from our crews or the guests of honour.
For more enquiries to our terms and conditions, please contact:
PDP Compliance Officer
Address: 10th Floor, Block A, The Mines Waterfront Business Park, No. 3, Jalan Tasik, The Mines Resort City, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Phone No：+603-8966 2432
Golden Horse Digital Investment Bank